Meet Dr. D
I’m Khadija Douglas and I have been a women’s health practitioner since 2015!
I have made it my mission to help as many women go from being irritable, tired and just feeling “off” to energized, thriving and shedding pounds by balancing their hormones naturally.
My story dates back to more than a decade, after a severe panic attack left me hospitalized and subsequently placed on numerous anti-depressants and other medications. After trying different pharmaceutical combinations, I still wasn’t feeling any better.
I eventually succumbed to a friend’s recommendations to seek out help from a holistic practitioner. I was introduced to the wonderful world of functional medicine. I learned so much about my hormones and after a long journey, I was able to get back to feeling like me. I lost over 50lbs and no longer needed my medications.
Ever since discovering the beauty and power of natural medicines, I am dedicated to being of service to as many women as possible!
Fast forward to over a decade later and I am living my best life yet and it is all due to learning about my body. Working with a practitioner that listens to me and understands the intricacies of hormone balancing. Thank goodness for naturopathic medicine and all of my mentors that have helped to support me along the way, so that I can be the best for all of our Infinite Wellness clients.
How to Know If Infinite Wellness is Right for You:
- You have been struggling with weight loss
- You can’t make it pass 3pm without your afternoon cup of joe
- You have difficulty with falling or staying asleep
- You don’t wake up feeling refreshed
- You have mood swings & brain fog
- You have noticed a change in your libido
- You have cravings for sweet and salty foods
- You have hot flashes and/or night sweats
- You have problems with fertility
- You have been noticing changes to your menstrual cycle or suffer from painful menstrual cycles
Here’s What I Have Learned Working with Countless Women:
- Hormones control SO much in your body
- So many women are often dismissed by their healthcare providers when they bring up their concerns
- Hormones become imbalanced from a variety of factors
- Getting to the root cause of your hormone imbalance can get you back to feeling like a million bucks
- It doesn’t take a lot of money to balance hormones naturally
- Your body can heal naturally